WHO IT IS FOR
Professionals linked to the lighting and architecture area: architects, lighting designers, interior designers e students.
Classes develop skills and competences to search for customized solutions for each environment, allowing professionals to escape from formulas and create creative and innovative solutions.
Presentation of lighting concepts in residential environments. Reflections on the importance of light for man and its close relationship with human perception, influencing well-being and behavior.
• _cc781905-5cde-3194-bad_bb3bcf-136 light for man
• _cc781905-5cde-3194-bad lighting design_bb3b-136 environments
• _cc781905-5cde-3194-bad5cf58d_residential environments_bb3b-13
_cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ • Lectures using datashow
_cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ • Hands-on demonstration with lamps / luminaires kit
_cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ • Conducting critical analysis activities
Designer, graduated from Universidade Mackenzie, with specialization in Product Design from Centro Universitário Belas Artes. He worked for 17 years in large companies in the lighting industry, the last 4 years at La Lampe, as a product development manager and responsible for formatting and providing technical training for the entire sales team. She is currently a consultant and carries out lighting design projects, product development, offers support for team training and development and strategic actions. She has been a university professor since 2007, in subjects related to design and lighting design in undergraduate and postgraduate courses at various institutions.
The course presents a study of the best ways to apply light in each type of residential environment, considering the tasks performed and the comfort of users. It gives the student the technical knowledge necessary to seek solutions with the best cost-benefit, and provides contact with trends and innovations in professional practice.
A CONFIRMAR | 9 am to 6 pm
EXPER TRAINING CENTER • ETTORE HOME DECOR
R Basílio da Cunha, 369 • Acclimatization • SP
firstname.lastname@example.org | T • 11 • 4704 3540
BRL 440.00 /person
• Associados ABESCO, ABILUMI, ABILUX, ABRASIP-MG, ASBAI, ASBEA, _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ADP, AURESIDE, GBC BRASIL e ELETROBRÁS: 20% discount
• Guests Lume Arquitetura, The Electricity Sector, Editora Lumiere: 20% discount
• IPOG Students and Alumni : 20% discount.
• Special Discount: Sign up for 5 different modules and get 1 module to choose from